Monday, June 7, 2010

My Successes Have Died Down

Most of my recent requests have been returned, I only have one out from my last batch. But I should have more coming in since my last book of stamps went out to former O's. Plus, I've been writing envelopes and letters to about 30 or so players with to go along with the coil of stamps I just purchased. Nonetheless, I've been busy trading still and had a couple trades come in plus one success today.

First is my TTM success of former pitcher Ken Lehman.

Ken signed my CIC (which I noticed I made a typo on, he played in 1957 not 1987) and the back of my 1991 Orioles Crown. Pretty legible signature for an 81 year old! He is most notable for pitching in the 1952 World Series for the Brooklyn Dodgers.

In trades from SportsCollectors.net I received:
Mike Griffin and Dyar Miller for Shawon Dunston and Pedro Beato:

And I also received Pat Rapp, Dave Ford, and Pete Incaviglia and some freebies which included former Oriole Mark Parent for Taylor Tankersly, Jon Fulton, and Joey Gomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment